Wednesday, February 13, 2013

John Greed Jewellery's Valentine’s Day Blogger Challenge

The John Greed Jewellery page is having a challenge for bloggers so I thought, why not..

To enter follow these simple instructions:

  1. Pick a minimum of four items from anywhere on the John Greed Jewellery website that you would like to receive for Valentine's Day. The total must not exceed £250.
  2. Create a blog article with a mood board of your favourite items and write why you have picked them
  3. Enter your blog article into our competition by commenting on the comments box below with your article URL.
  4. Tweet, Like and Share it out so the rest of the world can know!  The winner will be picked on Valentine's Day (14th February 2013) - we will be looking for the most creative, most visual and most personal entries as our winner. 
  5. The competition will end on February 14th 2013.
You can enter the competition here :)  

I picked 8 beautiful pieces from Alchemy because I am crazy about that jewellery! I am also a total vampire freak, since I was about 13-14 years old until today, when I just celebrated my 21st b-day, I have been an absolute no. 1 fan of vampires. Every single piece of jewellery made by the Alchemy people is simply screaming blood, fangs, drops! And this way I am entering the contest.. I am keeping my fingers crossed as I really really am craving for this jewellery :) 
Here are some pictures

Alchemy Pewter Bed of Blood Roses Necklace


Alchemy Pewter Betrothal Ring


Alchemy Black Pewter Rose Of Passion Ring



Alchemy Pewter Pope Alexander's Poison Casket Ring


Alchemy Pewter Elizabethan Bracelet


Alchemy Pewter Elizabethan Ring


Alchemy Pewter Vamp Ring


Alchemy Pewter The Last Caress Necklace


The grand total is: 234,92
Happy Valentines Day everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment