Wednesday, February 6, 2013

50% offer finally arrived :D

My 50% off order from MUA <3

Although MUA had huge diffculties during this amazing offer, I must say I am pretty satisfied with everything. Got everything I ordered (only eye primer was out of stock when my friend managed to order).
So, here is a picture of my order, and a review of the Immaculate pallete :) 




Immaculate Pallete review 

This pallete is amazing.. I'm not quite sure if this one is my fav or the Undressed one, guess I'll have to try every possible combination with the shades before I can be the judge hehe.
What sould I say about this pallet? The colours are consistent, they don't fade away after even 8 hours and what is great about MUA palletes is that you can apply softer, lighter shades in the morning when off to you job, or school and when you come home, or before cocktail hours, you just add any of the heavier shades, such as shade 24 or 1 and get that funky/dramatic look. 

SWATCHES:
*because I know you all love them (:




1-4
5-8

9-12

13-16


17-20


21-24




Immaculate shade 6 and 19




Thanks for reading me, feel free to comment or ask anything :)
Will be doing a review about all products that came in this order so stay with me :))

No comments:

Post a Comment