Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MUA MATTE PERFECT

Products from this line are great for oily skin. They don't clog pores, they are long lasting (yesterday I was out from 9 am to 11 pm and I was amazed when I got home. There was no shiny parts on my face, ussually my T-zone looks like I was dipped in greasy chicken soup hahah)!
So here are some pics:



MUA Matte perfect primer:
After applying it, the skin has a velvety feeling under the fingers, and fills holes, removes spots etc.
It is orange when pushed out of the tube, but when you apply it to the skin, it looses colour.






MUA Matte perfect foundation- used shade fair:
The foundation tones, covers and eliminates shine, there is no feeling of heavy makeup on the skin and easy to use.







MUA Matte perfect loose powder- translucent yay!
You can apply it with a brush, or a puff, regardless of the plating technique you will be more than satisfied with the results. I usually put it on with a puff and  then with a brush smearing all over my face. 
As I said yesterday when I was out the whole day, I fixed my makeup only once 


In this step I covered everything with MUA MAtte perfect loose powder, you can see the shine is gone and the skin is matted.

No comments:

Post a Comment